Shop Inspections & Repair Appointments
Our garage is located at 2401 East Lake Street in Minneapolis and we work
with low-income Minnesotans. If you qualify and your vehicle is in need of
inspection and repairs, please use this schedule to make an appointment:
***At this time we are not able to service any vehciles with inter-lock devices.
Mobile Van Inspections – Metro Counties ONLY
Mobile Inspections are pre-inspections before a car has an Inspection &
Repair appointment in the Shop. Mobile Inspections are not full inspections
but they help inform customers if the car can be repaired at The Lift before
paying for a tow truck.
These inspections are best for:
- any car that would need to be towed into the shop
- cars that do not start or run
- cars that are overheating
- cars that have a lot of rust, older cars
- cars with transmission issues (The Lift can't repair those issues)
- cars with accident or body damage (The Lift can't repair those issues)
If you have had an inspection with The Lift Garage within 30 days and you
are ready to schedule repairs, please call the Shop. The Lift may decide to
do another inspection if it has been longer than 30 days since the inspection
and estimate were completed.